often small businesses find that during high growth, it is typically faster (and cheaper) to outsource a firms digital marketing strategy. digital marketing allows you to switch from selling a lot of different things to a lot of different people to a model that promotes a more agile marketplace. instead of just having 2 or 10 products that you’re pushing out, it could mean having 100 products. digital marketing uses the data that we have about a customer …it’s snapshot in time. which pages they have clicked on your website, if they follow you on facebook, which keywords they used in their google search..all of these points help you create more versions of your current product and sell to them.
your brand affects your perception in the market from a visual perspective. it is not a marketing campaign; its strength and distinctness will directly impact the long term success of your business. whether you’re just getting started or you need a new approach, we’d love to help. here are a few ways we can:
- brand strategy
- content writing and email marketing
- responsive web design (including wordpress and css)
- logo development
- competitive and market research
- ppc (pay-per-click) marketing, keyword research, SEO and SEM analysis
- print design: brochures, flyers, annual reports
- online reputation management
- social media creation and marketing management – facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube, pinterest, vine, and so much more
understanding customers and their propensities is how you got where you are today. for many companies, however, marketing analytics, brand strategy, and web design are common areas of weakness. they don’t always warrant a full time position. if an outsourced marketing partner is a better fit for your brand, contact us. we look forward to hearing from you.